Skip to main content

Change for better






I am a great believer that in each one of us, there is this hidden cleverness that we can use to create a new path in our lives, path leads to better ;more exciting ;more successful  simply a better life . So Why not use this mind !! and plan for this path in the best time of the year in Ramadan .

Week ago I had this thought, that I should plan for something different this year in Ramadan , not to focus only on spirituality but also on mental and physical change . 

So I asked my friends on my SnapChat and they have shared tremendous ideas! Okay I don’t want to make this post long let me share with you what does my schedule contains:

Istighfar for 1000 times or more
Alhamdulillah for 1000 times or more
Quran recitation
Choosing a topic which enlighten my mind (this time I choose to read about the chakras) * choosing a topics for weekly bases *
Write my progress on weekly bases on my blog
Meditation 
Positive affirmation
Gratitude journal
Exercise
Continue Reading my favorite books

So these items will help me getting rid of major negative habits that am going to delete them from my life

A)- Procrastination
B)- Discipline

Let me know if you have planned to spend Ramadan this year differently and I will post a weekly update on how am I going with this schedule





Love you

Anoofah ❤





Don't Forget to Connect with Me


FaceBook Nouf.Anoofah

Twitter @Anoofah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have met my friends

CLICK on COMMENT to leave me one  J Its almost 3:00 AM and am still awake wanting to write this post , and yeah while listening to Bruno Mars – Count on me , Thanks to Queen Besh for reminding me Okay I know the title of this post isn’t something new to you , you guys all meet your friends from time to another , I know I that my busy schedule took me away from my friends , we still do call , txt or even tweet each other , meeting friend  in real like not the social media thing is something which I call it joy raiser , believe it or not yesterday was one of the best days I have  had , the whole thing “ friends gathering “ was completely perfect , close friends , amazing weather , and of course delicious food , the laughter the talk  took me away from this craziness busy world to somewhere else .. and allow to call it heaven My friends whom I met are actually my classmates and my groupmates at school , we met maybe year ago but my goodnes...

Share . Learn . Inspire Featured Guest Green Sheikh

This will be my very last post for 2016 and I want it to to be very special for that YESSSS GREEN SHEIKH IS OUR FEATURED  GUEST * How amazing is that * and am truly honored to have the privileged to share his inspiring lessons on my blog I started reading about Green sheikh years back when my friend Amal Told me about his extraordinary   Experience  " Experiencing how to be buried for 20 Min's Like dead people "  and here is the shocking Part I did not knew he was from The  royal family since couple of months! I Know I am so outdated . but don't blame me the way how he response to people in public or in social media won't give anyone a clue that his  title as a sheikh , and he is very humble person . There are so many inspiring people out there who has this sort of vision but to have a clear philosophy is kind of rare , and thats by itself defines your success and how you measure everything you do and how it gets you closer to your goa...

Thank you For letting Me be part of your lives

Month ago, me and my students went to our college farm where we decided to enjoy the weather along with other college staff, Ok! I would call it a “Family trip” So the place was so quite and nice and the funny part I was wearing heels so you know how hard to walk with them while stepping on sand “WOW” my students kept laughing at me took some pictures too , they even told me whenever they came to take their classes in the farm they make sure to wear flats. And it seems they totally forgot to notify me “ as they know am high heel girl “ . Everything was so perfect no boundaries, we all felt like ourselves, and what made me   really happy that my students kept sharing their lives story with me without worrying that I might judge them and all , smile was on my face all the time , I truly felt like am back to the old days when I was in college and we used   to go for such trips and all and all I recall was laughter and funny stories . I believe that such conversa...