Gratefulness is another door leads to heaven
To learn a valuable lesson it might take you ages, I have been totally fortunate that I got one of the greatest lesson of my life in my mid 20's .
Being grateful 🙏🏻
I used to complain a lot about what I don't have and life kept on sending signs and lessons over and over and I kept on whining even more ! Until I had that moment when I was praying in middle of night asking Allah. For guidance and I had this feeling that I want to open my journal and it was filled with goals and dreams of things I want to pursue Seeing that I have accomplished many of those goals made me realize how awful I was treating my self my soul .
And between the pages there was this sheet I printed it out from the secret blog "at that time this book was phenomenon " in one of those lines it says I promise myself to be grateful .. I may not got the right exact wording but the meaning was something like I wrote
And I looked back and thought about things I have in my life ! I knew I have to change and I have to do it NOW
SO in every prayer I don't only thank Allah but I also ask him how can I give back to him ... Am telling you my life has changed since then
I know a lot of you been talking about gratefulness ! Have you ever thought why is it important ?
- people always love to be with grateful people they have positive energy
- it makes you healthy "lots of researchers have proven that "
- more success will come to your way "trust me on that "
- it train your brain to focus on good things in life , and whatever you focus on will come to your life "law of attraction"
- you will sleep better cause your whole mind is just focused on goodness in life
And if you ever wondered how to be grateful person , here are some steps that will help you as it helped me
- keep a journal in which you write five things you are grateful for " will write a whole post about it "
- read a positive books
- if you know someone who is grateful be with him/her , or read about those happy people like Ohoud AL romi for instance
- here is a magical tip I learned from my gorgeous student @na3ma_k : every time she feels down she search for the most miserable people on earth . She cries and remind her self how blessed is she " so try her way it worked too
- use a positive language when you talk
- prayers are the most powerful way 🙏🏻
If my post inspired you or you have an inspiring story please share it with us
Don't Forget to Connect with Me
Email : Anoofah.N@gmail.com