Skip to main content

What I am going to miss ...

Hello my beautiful readers I feel super guilty for not posting for such a long time I guess MAPP took most of my time or maybe I would have sometime if I managed my time a bit better don't you think ? :p
Anyhow believe it or not almost ONE month left for graduation !! I just don't know how time flies so fast , as much as I am super excited to go back home and re-live my normal life or the life that I love , I know that I will miss this phase of my life. This phase taught me so much about myself and its funny to say this  but MAN!! I am so proud of myself ^^ , so I thought of writing this post as I reflect upon the last 7 months.

There are so many things I will miss when I will go back home ....


- Being fully independent 

I know this might sound a bit awkward but when I moved to Philly I have experienced what is it like to be fully independent , having your own place , set your own policies for when to go out and when to come back home! have a financial plans. Back home things are different I live with my family and so I don't have much to worry about

- My friends 

I met so many interesting people here! I love hanging out with them , I know I will keep in touch with them but I am not so sure if I will ever get to seem them again in person and I am not so sure if we will keep in touch forever

- Taking my daily walks in Campus 

I love exploring Upenn campus and walk around there is very calming and inspiring!

- Exploring historic places in Philadelphia 

since they are almost everywhere I had the chance to explore and experience them

- Being full time students 

Oh yeah! I will miss the time I spent focusing only on my assignments and school work!


Life is Good , I am blessed to be here and experience all the good stuff :) , Okay I guess I better run and work on my papers








 





Keep your Happy Thoughts Coming

Noof 

Comments

Unknown said…
We are proud of you noof :)
Wish you all the best ..

Popular posts from this blog

I have met my friends

CLICK on COMMENT to leave me one  J Its almost 3:00 AM and am still awake wanting to write this post , and yeah while listening to Bruno Mars – Count on me , Thanks to Queen Besh for reminding me Okay I know the title of this post isn’t something new to you , you guys all meet your friends from time to another , I know I that my busy schedule took me away from my friends , we still do call , txt or even tweet each other , meeting friend  in real like not the social media thing is something which I call it joy raiser , believe it or not yesterday was one of the best days I have  had , the whole thing “ friends gathering “ was completely perfect , close friends , amazing weather , and of course delicious food , the laughter the talk  took me away from this craziness busy world to somewhere else .. and allow to call it heaven My friends whom I met are actually my classmates and my groupmates at school , we met maybe year ago but my goodness it seems that we

Share. Learn. Inspire featured guest Gale Minchew

as I have promised you My readers , Am back with another inspiring interview with My wonderful friend Gale Minchew , let me tell you this I have not met her in person yet " wishing that one day i will " but she is the type of person who makes you feel that you knew her since forever! .. to me Gale always writes a beautiful words that takes you away to different imaginary perfect world .. Am so delightful to have her as featured guest on my Blog :) Okay wont make this too long enjoy the interview please post your comments and questions  How would you describe yourself in three words? Gosh, three words to describe me…I guess I would have to say loving, motivational, and determined. Tell us the story behind becoming a writer . I didn’t originally set out to become an author.  Granted, I wrote several partial manuscripts earlier in my life, none of which I have an interest in completing now, but something changed in December 2008.  My husband gave me a Blackbe

Inspiring Women

" We are there to empower each other not to compete :)  " Anoofah I know  that am writing about women who I have not met yet though i really wish that i will one day :)  these awesome women have inspired yet empowered me so want know who are they ? keep reading Oprah Winfrey  Who is not inspired by this great Woman ?! what I really like in fact adore about Oprah that she always believe that to move forward you have to give something back , and if you noticed Oprah doesn't always like to have the spot light on her only its always about lessons learned from her guests , the Oprah show was like a free class to me I've learned so much , and I came to know things about human nature , explanations for things we used to do yet we can't explain why is it happening . and one amazing lesson I've learned from Oprah " everything" is possible Hala Kazim  down to earth , beautiful heart , amazing smile , seeing her tweets inspires me , g