“Being a father is a lifelong process, a journey that I myself am pretty new to.”
That’s what attracted me while surfing Ask a Great Dad Blog which was started by Robert Loftus.
Robert is like any other parent who is enjoying fatherhood , he started his blog after a birth of his two kids , to Robert being a father is like forming a bond with children and I guess all of parents should consider that J , reading his posts is like spending a day with him once you read em you will definitely know what I mean
I’m so honored to have Robert as my featured Guest so my lovely readers Enjoy reading this short interview
And don’t forget to post your comments
* How would you describe your self in three words
Honest, dependable, motivated
* tell us the story behind starting Ask a Great Dad Blog ,
My blog is called Ask a Great Dad, I started it because I was forever changed by the birth of my two kids and inspired by the brotherhood that is formed when men become fathers. I wanted to create a forum where dads of all experience levels could exchange ideas, stories and seek advice from each other. When visiting Ask a Great Dad you can expect to find honest and usually hilarious stories from the front lines of fatherhood, we also have occasional contests and recipes posted.
* how did you came up with the title Ask a Great Dad
I wanted to ask great dads out there for input
* when was the moment you felt like Okay its time to take care of my kids and quit my job ? did you regret that decision ?
When my former boss threatened to make my life a living hell. I do not regret that decision for one second.
* do you believe in Luck ?
I wouldn't say luck, but rather timing.
* Best way to release stress is .......
Take a nice long shower
* what advice would you give your 13 years old self ?
Enjoy being a kid, you have the rest of your life to act like an adult.
* who is your role model ?
* what motivates you ?
* BEST time of the day is ....
When my kids cuddle with me
* your all time favorite Song ?....
The Humpty Dance
* your All time favorite movie
* how do you usually spend your time with your kids :)
Outside at the park, zoo, or ball game. They keep you busy that is for sure
* anything else you would Love to share with my readers
I have a great wife that I love very much. She has been supportive through this whole transition period in our lives and I cannot thank her enough.