Skip to main content

Share. Learn. Inspire Featured Guest Robert Loftus



Being a father is a lifelong process, a journey that I myself am pretty new to.”

That’s what attracted me while surfing Ask a Great Dad Blog which was started by Robert Loftus.

Robert is like any other parent who is enjoying fatherhood  , he started his blog  after a birth of his two kids , to Robert being a father is like forming a bond  with children and I guess  all of parents should consider that J , reading his posts is like spending a day with him once you read em you will definitely know what I mean

I’m so honored to have Robert  as my featured Guest so my lovely readers Enjoy reading this short interview
And don’t forget to post your comments

* How would you describe your self in three words 
Honest, dependable, motivated

* tell us the story behind starting Ask a Great Dad Blog ,
My blog is called Ask a Great Dad, I started it because I was forever changed by the birth of my two kids and inspired by the brotherhood that is formed when men become fathers. I wanted to create a forum where dads of all experience levels could exchange ideas, stories and seek advice from each other. When visiting Ask a Great Dad you can expect to find honest and usually hilarious stories from the front lines of fatherhood, we also have occasional contests and recipes posted.

* how did you came up with the title Ask a Great Dad 
I wanted to ask great dads out there for input

* when was the moment you felt like Okay its time to take care of my kids and quit my job ? did you regret that decision ? 

When my former boss threatened to make my life a living hell. I do not regret that decision for one second. 

* do you believe in Luck ? 
I wouldn't say luck, but rather timing.

* Best way to release stress is .......
Take a nice long shower 

* what advice would you give your 13 years old self  ? 
Enjoy being a kid, you have the rest of your life to act like an adult. 

* who is your role model ?
My father

* what motivates you ? 
My children

* BEST time of the day is ....
When my kids cuddle with me

* your all time favorite Song ?....
The Humpty Dance 

* your All time favorite movie 
Caddyshack 

* how do you usually spend your time with your kids :)
Outside at the park, zoo, or ball game. They keep you busy that is for sure

* anything else you would Love to share with my readers 
I have a great wife that I love very much. She has been supportive through this whole transition period in our lives and I cannot thank her enough.

Comments

Rob Loftus said…
Thanks so much for including me in your post. It's an honor to even be considered
Anybody can write a novel. It takes a genius to sell it. Marketing is tough. Please write reviews for books you loved. Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Hi anoofah

I loved the summer touch that you added into your blog. The colors and the pictures are amazing..

Nice post , Keep going my lovley friend

Wish you all the best ❤

Fa6ooom

Popular posts from this blog

Share . Learn . Inspire Featured Guest Green Sheikh

This will be my very last post for 2016 and I want it to to be very special for that YESSSS GREEN SHEIKH IS OUR FEATURED  GUEST * How amazing is that * and am truly honored to have the privileged to share his inspiring lessons on my blog

I started reading about Green sheikh years back when my friend Amal Told me about his extraordinary   Experience  " Experiencing how to be buried for 20 Min's Like dead people "

 and here is the shocking Part I did not knew he was from The  royal family since couple of months! I Know I am so outdated . but don't blame me the way how he response to people in public or in social media won't give anyone a clue that his  title as a sheikh , and he is very humble person .

There are so many inspiring people out there who has this sort of vision but to have a clear philosophy is kind of rare , and thats by itself defines your success and how you measure everything you do and how it gets you closer to your goal

Green Sheik Philosophy 

to …

Life with Grateful Heart

Gratefulness is another door leads to heaven 

To learn a valuable lesson it might take you ages, I have been totally fortunate that I got one of the greatest lesson of my life in my mid 20's . 
Being grateful πŸ™πŸ» 
I used to complain a lot about what I don't have and life kept on sending signs and lessons over and over and I kept on whining even more ! Until I had that moment when I was praying in middle of night asking Allah. For guidance and I had this feeling that I want to open my journal and it was filled with goals  and dreams of things I want to pursue  Seeing that I have accomplished many of those goals made me realize how awful I was treating my self my soul . 
And between the pages there was this sheet I printed it out from the secret blog "at that time this book was phenomenon " in one of those lines it says I promise myself to be grateful .. I may not got the right exact wording but the meaning was something like I wrote 
And I looked back and thought about th…

My Experience with NO Snapchat

kind of awkward  post I know but I thought it would be nice to share my experience with you guys living for almost two weeks without snapchat


How did it start 

I always felt like I have to reduce checking on snapchat , every morning I wake up am like ok where is my phone whats new on snapchat and that is totally unhealthy
So I felt I should stop using it for awhile , after reading Michelle Phan Book specially the social media or digital detox part am like hmmm now it is the right time to do it ,  the same day I finished reading the book I was like Okay this is it! lets delete this App and have little peaceful break


Addiction Symptoms 

sounds serious symptoms huh ? well the first couple of days I would wake up and look for the snapchat app and then am like Woopss I deleted it , then I switched my snapchat addiction to Instagram "Funny how things can go " . right away I figured this is aint going to work so I kept leaving my phone the whole day after coming back from work and k…