Skip to main content

Living my dream

When I was a little girl I remember telling my siblings that I have two personalities; the first is Noof as they know and the other one is the American personality and I named her "Suzie" how funny is that XD it has always been my dream to visit USA and experience living there .... Guess what


Today I am at United States pursing my masters at University of Pennsylvania 

No Magic was required to make my dream came true all I needed was to "believe that it will happen in the right time " I know this might sound like ridiculous topic to talk about and what a goal !! to me it is not just to live the western life, it is to know my true self without any instructions, to appreciate everything that I have. Also to learn how to be independent. Most importantly I want to inspire others.

The journey to get here took lots of courage and determination I had to be sure that this is what I really wanted and I have to be clear why do I really want it. For me this has made a huge shift in the way I perceive my goals.

It was not an easy thing to chase at all, I still recall some of my colleagues have put me down saying there won't be any chance for me to go. But I did :) Have faith in your dream, chase it as it will happen eventually nothing is impossible . Surround yourself with positive people who believes in you.

This doesn't tell you that I have achieved everything I wanted! I still have more to go and I know with hard work and faith I will get there !! I am really grateful for my family support although my parents were not so excited about me moving away from them. And I truly appreciate those who believed in me and know that I can achieve what I always aim for

More responsibilities are on its way! and hopefully I will be up to them

Keep your happy thoughts coming 

Noof 


Comments

Jessica said…
Noof, what an inspiring story to wake up to! Thank you so much for sharing. I can’t wait to read future posts!

P.S. UPenn is lucky to have you
Maryam said…
Keep going dear, All the best in each single step in your life
Unknown said…
Love that you are living without instructions!!
Dina 🌸 said…
With believing in ourselves, insistence, patience, and trusting in God, thoughts can be facts. Very proud and happy for you Noof ♥️
☆ Anoofah said…
Jessica : I am honored to read your comment on my blog :) and I am lucky to have a friend like you

Rebecca : Thank you :)

Maryam : Thank you so much for your lovely wish

Dina : one day you will share your story keep believing <3

Popular posts from this blog

I have met my friends

CLICK on COMMENT to leave me one  J Its almost 3:00 AM and am still awake wanting to write this post , and yeah while listening to Bruno Mars – Count on me , Thanks to Queen Besh for reminding me Okay I know the title of this post isn’t something new to you , you guys all meet your friends from time to another , I know I that my busy schedule took me away from my friends , we still do call , txt or even tweet each other , meeting friend  in real like not the social media thing is something which I call it joy raiser , believe it or not yesterday was one of the best days I have  had , the whole thing “ friends gathering “ was completely perfect , close friends , amazing weather , and of course delicious food , the laughter the talk  took me away from this craziness busy world to somewhere else .. and allow to call it heaven My friends whom I met are actually my classmates and my groupmates at school , we met maybe year ago but my goodness it seems that we

Inspiring Women

" We are there to empower each other not to compete :)  " Anoofah I know  that am writing about women who I have not met yet though i really wish that i will one day :)  these awesome women have inspired yet empowered me so want know who are they ? keep reading Oprah Winfrey  Who is not inspired by this great Woman ?! what I really like in fact adore about Oprah that she always believe that to move forward you have to give something back , and if you noticed Oprah doesn't always like to have the spot light on her only its always about lessons learned from her guests , the Oprah show was like a free class to me I've learned so much , and I came to know things about human nature , explanations for things we used to do yet we can't explain why is it happening . and one amazing lesson I've learned from Oprah " everything" is possible Hala Kazim  down to earth , beautiful heart , amazing smile , seeing her tweets inspires me , g

Share. Learn. Inspire featured guest Gale Minchew

as I have promised you My readers , Am back with another inspiring interview with My wonderful friend Gale Minchew , let me tell you this I have not met her in person yet " wishing that one day i will " but she is the type of person who makes you feel that you knew her since forever! .. to me Gale always writes a beautiful words that takes you away to different imaginary perfect world .. Am so delightful to have her as featured guest on my Blog :) Okay wont make this too long enjoy the interview please post your comments and questions  How would you describe yourself in three words? Gosh, three words to describe me…I guess I would have to say loving, motivational, and determined. Tell us the story behind becoming a writer . I didn’t originally set out to become an author.  Granted, I wrote several partial manuscripts earlier in my life, none of which I have an interest in completing now, but something changed in December 2008.  My husband gave me a Blackbe