Skip to main content

beauty Talk ... products reviews :)



So my beautiful readers am back :) and this time ,  I was Inspired by my beautiful freind 

after asking her about certain beauty products and all , so this post is mainly my own reviews on em , So enjoy ladies :D






(1)  Kaya Toner : one hte BEST Toner I have ever used ! to me its one my Must have product , it cleans your skin leaving is fresh and not dry unline other toner I have used , you can get it from Kaya Skin Clinic  CLICK HERE 

(2) Dermalogica Spray Toner , well I love trying different product and when i came a cross this toner hmmm did not like it much if you have different review about it , its totally fine :) I got it from Radiance 
My all time fav beauty Centre

(3) Okay thats tricky one dont know the english name for that product , i got it from drugstore , what it does it smoothen your skin and exfoliate gently your skin as well

(4) Bocia  face Wash , this product is amazing it does a wonder to your skin m leaving clean from day one that you do try it one you will notice the difference , I hvae ordered it from Bocia official website

(5) Oil Free Mat Lotion again from Dermalogica , if you do have oily skin like mine , this thing helps , once you apply it does control the oiliness of your skin again I got all Dermalogica products from Radiance beauty Centre


(6) Dermalogica Lip Balm , the best part of this product is that it does have SPF which we   need in our amazing sunny weather


(7) Super Cool De buffing eye Balm  : if you have a puffy eyes ever day you wake up and you need instant solution THIS IS the BEST depuffing balm i have used ever , it cools up under eye area amazingly


(8) All Day Matt from Dermalogica , well this should leave your skin totally matt it does its job but for some reason it leaves my skin super dry :\ ?


(9) Intensive eye repair cream from Dermalogica , hydrate your under eye area not that bad

(10) Mavila eyelashes serum , well this thing promise to give you thick long lashes , am blessed to have long lashes though they are not really thick and since am Drama Queen i Adore thick long lashes , so thought of giving it a try , so far what i have noticed is that i did got longer lash but yet not thick or maybe i need to give it more time



Sunscreen from Kaya Another must have , this applicator melt into yuor skin and scent of this cream is so sweet :)


Urban Decay make up spray , this will your make up to last longer , love it , its better than the one i got from clarince , you can get it from Spehora 



Tersemme Hair protection Spray , if you do use hair blow dryer everyday , this is a must product for you 


Cherry blossom Hair mist spray , it gives sweet scent and I LOVE it <3 , I have got it from the Face shop 


Best hair serum , if your hair lack of shining this will give you instant and long lasting shine , again I have got it from the face shop 


this multi use product is a wonder , I have got it from ( bath and body works ) 
I usually use it as Lip balm , and fro cuticle



Another GREAT cuticle solution , these  cuticle oil one from OPI and the other from CND 




Okay ladies if you would like me to write about any certain product go a head and leave me a comment , if you have any different reviews let me know :) 



Talk to you Soon 

Anoofah 

Comments

Ruby Aktar said…
Awhh it's such an awesome post love it <3
Thank you for this post, I loved it and i am going to order some of these products :)

Popular posts from this blog

Share . Learn . Inspire Featured Guest Green Sheikh

This will be my very last post for 2016 and I want it to to be very special for that YESSSS GREEN SHEIKH IS OUR FEATURED  GUEST * How amazing is that * and am truly honored to have the privileged to share his inspiring lessons on my blog

I started reading about Green sheikh years back when my friend Amal Told me about his extraordinary   Experience  " Experiencing how to be buried for 20 Min's Like dead people "

 and here is the shocking Part I did not knew he was from The  royal family since couple of months! I Know I am so outdated . but don't blame me the way how he response to people in public or in social media won't give anyone a clue that his  title as a sheikh , and he is very humble person .

There are so many inspiring people out there who has this sort of vision but to have a clear philosophy is kind of rare , and thats by itself defines your success and how you measure everything you do and how it gets you closer to your goal

Green Sheik Philosophy 

to …

Life with Grateful Heart

Gratefulness is another door leads to heaven 

To learn a valuable lesson it might take you ages, I have been totally fortunate that I got one of the greatest lesson of my life in my mid 20's . 
Being grateful 🙏🏻 
I used to complain a lot about what I don't have and life kept on sending signs and lessons over and over and I kept on whining even more ! Until I had that moment when I was praying in middle of night asking Allah. For guidance and I had this feeling that I want to open my journal and it was filled with goals  and dreams of things I want to pursue  Seeing that I have accomplished many of those goals made me realize how awful I was treating my self my soul . 
And between the pages there was this sheet I printed it out from the secret blog "at that time this book was phenomenon " in one of those lines it says I promise myself to be grateful .. I may not got the right exact wording but the meaning was something like I wrote 
And I looked back and thought about th…

My Experience with NO Snapchat

kind of awkward  post I know but I thought it would be nice to share my experience with you guys living for almost two weeks without snapchat


How did it start 

I always felt like I have to reduce checking on snapchat , every morning I wake up am like ok where is my phone whats new on snapchat and that is totally unhealthy
So I felt I should stop using it for awhile , after reading Michelle Phan Book specially the social media or digital detox part am like hmmm now it is the right time to do it ,  the same day I finished reading the book I was like Okay this is it! lets delete this App and have little peaceful break


Addiction Symptoms 

sounds serious symptoms huh ? well the first couple of days I would wake up and look for the snapchat app and then am like Woopss I deleted it , then I switched my snapchat addiction to Instagram "Funny how things can go " . right away I figured this is aint going to work so I kept leaving my phone the whole day after coming back from work and k…