Skip to main content

coming soon .......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share . Learn . Inspire Featured Guest Green Sheikh

This will be my very last post for 2016 and I want it to to be very special for that YESSSS GREEN SHEIKH IS OUR FEATURED  GUEST * How amazing is that * and am truly honored to have the privileged to share his inspiring lessons on my blog

I started reading about Green sheikh years back when my friend Amal Told me about his extraordinary   Experience  " Experiencing how to be buried for 20 Min's Like dead people "

 and here is the shocking Part I did not knew he was from The  royal family since couple of months! I Know I am so outdated . but don't blame me the way how he response to people in public or in social media won't give anyone a clue that his  title as a sheikh , and he is very humble person .

There are so many inspiring people out there who has this sort of vision but to have a clear philosophy is kind of rare , and thats by itself defines your success and how you measure everything you do and how it gets you closer to your goal

Green Sheik Philosophy 

to …

Life with Grateful Heart

Gratefulness is another door leads to heaven 

To learn a valuable lesson it might take you ages, I have been totally fortunate that I got one of the greatest lesson of my life in my mid 20's . 
Being grateful 🙏🏻 
I used to complain a lot about what I don't have and life kept on sending signs and lessons over and over and I kept on whining even more ! Until I had that moment when I was praying in middle of night asking Allah. For guidance and I had this feeling that I want to open my journal and it was filled with goals  and dreams of things I want to pursue  Seeing that I have accomplished many of those goals made me realize how awful I was treating my self my soul . 
And between the pages there was this sheet I printed it out from the secret blog "at that time this book was phenomenon " in one of those lines it says I promise myself to be grateful .. I may not got the right exact wording but the meaning was something like I wrote 
And I looked back and thought about th…

My Experience with NO Snapchat

kind of awkward  post I know but I thought it would be nice to share my experience with you guys living for almost two weeks without snapchat


How did it start 

I always felt like I have to reduce checking on snapchat , every morning I wake up am like ok where is my phone whats new on snapchat and that is totally unhealthy
So I felt I should stop using it for awhile , after reading Michelle Phan Book specially the social media or digital detox part am like hmmm now it is the right time to do it ,  the same day I finished reading the book I was like Okay this is it! lets delete this App and have little peaceful break


Addiction Symptoms 

sounds serious symptoms huh ? well the first couple of days I would wake up and look for the snapchat app and then am like Woopss I deleted it , then I switched my snapchat addiction to Instagram "Funny how things can go " . right away I figured this is aint going to work so I kept leaving my phone the whole day after coming back from work and k…